Future Continuous Diagram
We use Future Continuous Tense in English when we talk about activities which will be taking place in a specific moment in the future.
Time Frames: e.g one year, next week, tomorrow
Future Continuous Use
The Future Continuous is also called the Future Progressive. We use this tense in English for:
1: Future actions in progress
- In an hour, I will be sitting in front of my TV.
- In the evening, I will be baking a birthday cake.
Use this tense also to make guesses about something in the present or future.
- He won’t be coming any time soon. He is still at the office.
- Beatrice will be getting married very soon.
And the last use of the tense is to make polite questions about something or somebody.
- Will you be coming home before or after 10 PM?
- Will you be going to the supermarket? I have something to buy.